When I read what vinny posted I felt like crying this is wat he had 2 say about dis picture:

This picture is my victory. I feel like I already won ABDC. You know how they say a picture can mean 1,000 words? This means 1,000,000 to me. Being on stage with my Boyz, on national TV, doing what I love best: Dance. This picture is my "Who's laughing now" to the kids who bullied me for years, and laughed in my face when we had to write down our goals and I said "Hip Hop dancer". To my 5th grade teacher who brought me down on a daily basis and made me feel like I was a nobody and I would never amount to anything. This picture is for the days when I sat under a tree at recess......all alone for years and wrote down my dreams. This picture makes me feel like I can do anything. Never give up, never listen to what people say when they doubt you, because one day you will show them your better than them and all of there hurtful words! GRAND is how I am feeling right now!

ICONIC BOY <3 !!

:P

Selina | 06/27/2011

I finally found it :p this website is so cool :)

Awwww

Meli | 06/26/2011

Tht comment vinny wrote was so thoughtful. Tht was so sad tht kids bullied vinny. Poor vinny. My lil sister has been bullied like vinny. Tht comment was so thoughtful. In my haert i know Iconic Boyz won ABDC.
I ♥ Iconic Boyz

iconic boyz

Neha | 06/22/2011

OMG.....I FELL LIKE CRYING RIGHT NOW VINNY HAS INSPIRED MEEEEE SOOOOO MUCH AND NOW I FELL THAT I CAN REACH MY GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......
I LOVE YOU VINCENT CASTRONOVO!!!!

Nicknames

Felicia | 06/22/2011

Vinny: GRANDman Nick:niclious MAdison:MAD boy Louis: Da Pitbull Jason:nobone Thomos:T$ Mikey:Skikey mikey

Tear

Felicia | 06/21/2011

When I read dis I cryed and knew I had 2 post dis. Vinny is such a great guy and he really knows what he wants.

Re: Tear

Neha | 06/22/2011

HE IS GRAND AT WAT HE DOES!!!!!!!

I<33Vinny

Jackii | 06/21/2011

Vinny once I saw you on tv you changed my life! :) I've always dreamed of meeting the ICONic Boyz but especially you! On my Birthday (June 17) I made a wish and that wish was to meet you and your boyz:) and hopefully that wish comes true. I really think you have some skills nd dunno why you and your boyz lost.. but in my world your a winner til the day I die:)

Re: I<33Vinny

Neha | 06/21/2011

YOU SOOOOOOOOO RIGHT BOUT THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
i <3 VINNY CASTRONOVO!!!!!

ALL OF THE ICONIC BOYZ YOUTUBE ACCOUNT NAMES!

Felicia | 06/20/2011

youtubes: mad- 732hiphop732 mikey-mikester2226 nick-sickman912 & nerfmasters63 vinny-vincastronovo

VINNY!!!!!

Judith | 06/20/2011

I Love Vinny, Because He Is Very Inspiring To Me. From What I´ve Seen On UStream He Is Also Very Nice, Funny, Cute And He Has A Good Personality. He Cares Alot For His GRANDerz. That´s Why I Love Him. I Hope He Stays The Same And Never Changes His Personality, Because He Is Perfect The Way He Is And I Love The Way He Is!!!!! BE ICONic AND BE GRAND, RIGHT THERE YEAH BUDDY!!!!!=)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 >>

New comment

Poll

Who Is Your Favorite Iconic Boy?

Vinny (166)
67%

Madison (14)
6%

Mikey (19)
8%

Jason (7)
3%